Does your standard iteration retrospective constantly repeat the mantra:
- “What did we do well?”
- “What could we do better?”
- “What one thing would we like to work on during the next sprint”
Is your team starting to push back on taking the time for their retrospective?
If so …
Increase your team’s effectiveness by facilitating better retrospectives. We will demonstrate and teach:
- How to establish a retrospective’s goal.
- What constitutes an effective retrospective.
- Which activities generate information and which help make decisions.
- Common traps, pitfalls and mistakes.
By improving your retrospective facilitation you can help your team continuously improve their methods, teamwork, and organizational relationships.
Audience: Agile coaches, ScrumMasters, team leads and team members who wish to improve their retrospective facilitation skills.
Workshop Duration: One day
- Greetings & Introductions.
- Class project and retrospective.
- Analysis of the retrospective.
- Practice designing a retrospective.
- Group design review.
This class is limited to 20 participants.
Workshop Facilitators: Esther Derby and Don Gray